Loam Summer 2016 Is Available For Order
From raw food recipes that will help you reduce waste in the kitchen to interviews with radical permaculture gardeners, our Summer 2016 print issue is rich in the stories of people & projects making waves in the environmental movement. Together, we can cultivate tangible tools for taking care of our wild world and tending to our social, ecological, and creative communities. Consider this a field guide, then, for learning how to embody hope for a better future.
Slated for release in mid-August.
What's in this issue of Loam?
- 70+ pages of exclusive content
- Original photography, illustrations, prose, and poetry
- Interviews with incredible environmental artists and activists such as Grace Oedel of Dig In Farm and Jessica Solomon of Art in Praxis
- How-to's and beginner guides for the aspiring radical homemaker
- Loam Living Section guest curated by Tori Kendrew of kitchen + kraft
- Perfect bound and printed by Hemlock Printers, a 100% carbon-neutral manufacturer